Friday, June 15, 2007

FYP..

haha.. Today was a slack day again.. Did nth today.. Was playing games, listening to music, surfing e net and going for long~ break for e whole day.. haha.. But at least me n my partner did somethings for e project ytd.. E 2 of us went of of our lab and did some location surveying.. We brought e laptop out of e lab wif a trolley and had to do some recordings whenever we walked 3 steps.. N wat i can say is.. It's damn malu.. Ppl in e other labs must be thinking that me n my partner r crazy sia.. Walk 3 steps and stop repeatly.. haha..

But today, e laptop was sent to reformat and it was not back for e whole day.. So we got nth to do.. And i predict that we will do nth oso for tml cos my partner gonna leave early for some seminar.. *bleah* So i shall continue on my game tml!! Woohoo~ :P

No comments: