Thursday, March 06, 2008

I am LAZY...

haha.. Jus like wat e title says.. I am getting more and more lazy to blog.. haha.. It's not that i doesnt wan to blog, it's jus that e mood to blog is not there.. Hmm.. Everyone had been saying that my blog is very dead.. haha.. I noe.. But i jus dun feel like blogging.. lol..

Ok la.. Enough of crapping.. haha.. Last weekend was quite a fun weekend for me.. Went over to my elder sis's house on sat to help her take care of my 2nd sis's son and daughter(my nephew and niece) cos my 2nd sis and my 2nd brother-in-law gonna attend to a funeral.. So my parents and I stayed at my elder sis's house till 7pm++ before bringing my nephew and niece back to their house.. Actually i was intending to stay over at my elder sis's house, but in the end, i decided to help my parents to bring my nepew and niece back to their house cos i am afraid that my parents cant cope with e 2 of them.. So i stayed at my 2nd sis's house till abt 10++pm..

Sunday was a fun fun day!! haha.. Went over my elder sis's house at about 8++am to help her look after my 2 nephew and niece again.. Went over to Hougang Mall in e afternoon to support Cuifang at e SPOP event!! hahaha.. Was quite a fun event.. haha.. After e SPOP event, i stayed at Hougang Mall for quite some time wif joyce and huiyuan.. And joyce accompany me to Ah Ken's event at e same venue.. Very fun event.. haha.. Ah Ken and Jianwen were having a competition to see who is a better cook.. lol.. In the end, Ah Ken won.. =D


CUIFANG!!


She looks cool.. haha..




The cooking competition..


The autograph session..


Jianwen and Kemin!


Jianwen and Me!!


美少妇Kemin and Me!!



大头Ken and Me!! =D

No comments: