Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Back...

Yea.. I am back.. haha.. had been super busy these few weeks,so i didnt blog...

When.. Finally my exams are over!! WOOHOO~~ haha.. Ytd was my last paper.. Fianlly.. I CAN HAVE A GOOD NITE SLP!! haha..

Ok.. Other than exams,last sat was Carrie's gathering!! Woo.. That day was fun.. Thx to e organisers of Carrie's gathering!! U guys did a good job!! Haha.. Was really surprised when Diya turn up for e gathering as a special guest.. Haha.. Huiyuan and me took part in e singing competition for carrie's gathering that day.. Well.. we didnt win.. BUT IT'S OK!!! haha.. We had fun that day.. =) Was super duper nervous while i was singing in front of carrie and diya sia.. haha.. I sang 《翻不完的夏天》by 蔡旻佑.. haha.. Feel happy when carrie and diya sing togetherwif me e chorus part of e song.. =P haha.. And as for ytd,huiyan,joyce and me went to vivo city.. Cos diya and carrie are attending e premiere of Rain's latest movie "I'm a cyborg,But that's ok".. Ok.. Pics of carrie's gathering coming up!!! Scroll down for more.. Hehe..


Carrie,me,Diya!!


Me and diya..


Carrie and Diya singing..


Singing happily.. haha..


Carrie =)


Diya =P


E 2 good fren... haha..


Grp photo!!

No comments: