Thursday, February 08, 2007

MIA again..

Well.. I am back.. Had been MIA for quite a long time.. Haha..

Hmm.. PSS2 had ended.. And i think u guys already noe who e champion is le rite?? Haha.. Congrats to Daren!!

And most importantly.. To Diya.. Althought Diya didnt win e title,but her performance was FANTASTIC at e Grand Final.. So,Diya is already a SUPERSTAR in my mind.. Haha..

Well.. PSS2 ended.. It oso means that i really gonna start studying for my EXAMS!! Wah.. Exams is coming.. Actually i am having a exam later at 430pm.. But i still blogging now.. Haha.. And so shag la.. I cant really enjoy my Chinese New Year cos i will be having 3 semestral exams after chinese new year.. Haiz... And after my semestral exams,my attachment will start on march.. No time for me to take a rest sia..

Haha.. Gtg le.. Hhaha.. Stay tuned for more updates!! =P

No comments: