Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Weekend...

Haha.. I am back for wat i had promised.. This post will be abt my trip to Batam last weekend.. Woke up super early in e morning last sat to get to e ferry terminal to take e ferry to Batam.. Meet my family members(total 14ppl going) at 8am at e ferry terminal and we took e ferry to Batam.. After reaching Batam, we book into a resort called Batam View.. haha.. After we settled down, we book a mini bus and went to shop at one of e shopping mall in Batam.. Then,we came back from shopping and my nieces and nephews was super happy la cos they can finally go swimming.. haha.. Here are some pics of my nieces and newphews..


Having fun in the pool..


Iden(my newphew) is having fun.. haha..


Ilis(my niece).. haha..


Cute sia.. =P


Iden wif his dad..


A nice one.. wahaha.. =)

And after the kids finished having fun in the pool, we returned to our rooms and rest for a while b4 going for dinner.. We had dinner at the Kelong.. E dinner was not bad.. haha.. Most of the dishes are seafood.. While we was having our dinner, a grp of 3 guys came in and started performing at every tables.. ahaha.. They will sing whatever song u wan them to sing.. And when they came to our table, my dad wan the 3 guys to sing 《爱拼才会赢》.. haha.. They really sang the song.. I was impressed by their peformance sia.. Cos they are malays,not chinese and they actually mastered e song.. haha.. We took a stroll after dinner and returned to our rooms.. Actually at abt 11pm(s'pore time),e 3 guys that performanced for us jus now have another performance at e pub of the resort.. But i was too tired,so i didnt went to watch wif my other family members..

On the second day, i woke up at abt 8am++ in the morning.. After washing up, all of us went for breakfast at e restaurant in the resort.. E breakfast was not bad.. Quite alot of variety of food.. haha.. After eating, we took a stroll at e resort's beach and visited the resort's plantation where they grows a wide variety of plants.. After that we return to our room and i took some pics from my room's balcony..


E seaview..




E swimming pool..


Other resort rooms..


E mini plantation..

A while later,it's time for lunch time and we had our lunch at the same restaurant.. After lunch,it's time for us to return to s'pore.. And we set off for e ferry terminal in Batam to take e ferry back to s'pore..

Well,i really had a wonderful and enjoyable weekend.. Haha.. Wanna thank my sis for organising this trip to Batam for my whole family.. =P

No comments: