Wednesday, March 21, 2007

WOOHOO~~

Yeah!! Just saw my results online!! I am now super duper happy!!! I can finally sleep in peace tonite!!! Haha.. Was quite shocked when i saw my results.. Cos i was expecting a fail for 1 of my module,but in e end,i got a C+!! haha.. =P

I scored 2As,3B+,3B and 1C+ for my semestral exams.. Althought my GPA dropped,but it didnt drop too much.. My GPA is 3.321.. Haha.. So happy now!! I really didnt expect to get such grades.. Cos i was too into Project Superstar2 event last semester,so i am so scare that it will affect my studies.. My mum pressured me to study hard.. Diya pressured me to study hard.. Everyone wans me to study hard.. haha.. Finally,I didnt disappoint all of u!! =P

Haha.. Ok.. Time to slp.. Got work tml.. WIll update again!! =)

No comments: