Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Finally...

Finally.. I had finished 1 month of my attachment.. But still got 2 months more to go.. Haha.. =P

Last weekend was quite fun.. On sat,joyce,huiyuan and xueting went down to toa payoh to support zijie.. Actually i am supposed to meet them too,but last min something cope up and i am forced to meet them later.. Then huiyuan and joyce were bored and they decided to go sing K.. So i meet them at toa payoh k box at abt 4pm..

And on e way there,i called zijie to ask how is his audition.. And ZIJIE GOT THRU TO E 3RD ROUND OF AUDITION!! Yes.. He had proved tida wrong..And zijie had done us proud.. Then when we sing K till halfway,zijie came to k box and find us.. My god.. Jus when i was singing,he appear at e door.. And we ask him to sing,he dun wan to sing.. -.- Zijie stayed for a while and went off..

Then we continue to sing and joyce went off at 6++pm.. After joyce leave,me and huiyuan decide to challenge all e F.I.R and TANK gao nan du songs.. Haha.. We sing until siao la.. Our timeslot for e room was suppose to end at 7pm, but in e end,we sing till 8++pm and still no one comes and chase us out.. haha.. We went to have our dinner and return home after that..

On sun,went to have a haircut.. After that,went to toa payoh again to my sis's house.. Went there to see how is my nephew.. Cos he fell down and hurt his gums.. So i went to my sis's house to take a look at my nephew.. Hope he can recover soon!! =P

No comments: