Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Thanks for all ur bdea wishes!!

Hey everyone.. Thanks for all ya bdea wishes!! haha.. I am really happy to see all ur best wishes!!

Actually before my bdea, Huiyuan, Cuifang and Corrinne May(yes.. u r not seeing e wrong thing.. It's really Corrinne May..) had wishes me Happy Birthday!! Huiyuan left a friendter comment for me.. Cuifang wishes me when i saw her last sun.. Corrinne May wishes me when she reply my email.. This is wat Corrinne May replied:

"Hi Ivon,

Have a good birthday tomorrow!

Cheers,
Corrinne"


Woo!! Was happy when i saw this email.. haha..

On the actual day of my bdea, Hongwei was e 1st person to wish me Happy Birthday.. He wish me at 00:00am.. And e day after my bdea,hongwei actually call in to Ah ken's program and sang "我们的天空" as my bdea surprise.. I am really happy.. Ah ken was e 2nd person.. He sang a bdea song on msn for me..

"Ken:
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to ivon, happy birthday to you!!!!
Ken:
WOOHOOOOO
Ken:
happy birthday again ya
Ken:
may all ur wishes come true"


And ah ken oso sang a bdea song in his program!! It was a surprise for me.. haha.. And ken oso dedicated Corrinne May's "The Birthday Song" for me.. Was really happy and abit touched..

And.. One of my classmate's bdea is on e same day as mine!! Such a coincidence!! Happy Bdea to Shui Sheng too!! lol..

Thanks to Kexin, Joyce, Ryker aka ah gong, Firzan, Shuhua,Shihui, Valerie, Evonne, Pamela, Wanjun, Xinyi, Joanne, Jiahui, Joanna, Eileen, ah yee, Mingxi!! U guys brighten up my day!! haha.. In case i missed out any names,i wanna say sorry but i really wanna thank you guys!! =)

Take care everyone!!

No comments: