Saturday, August 18, 2007

Woohoo!! Holiday is here!!

Woohoo!! My FYP had ended!! hahaha.. It's time for me to enjoy my almost 2 months holiday!! haha.. Had presentations on last thurs and fri.. So far,i think i managed to cleared my presentation.. And maybe i can score quite high for my FYP!! Woots!!Presented to 2 DTs,4 supervisiors and 1 Director during that 2 days.. E director graded me pretty good.. He graded me 18/20!! lol.. And my DTs said that actually wat e director graded u is like e sample template of how e other supervisiors and so on will grade u.. hahaha...

Oh ya.. Saw this on Diya's blog from her previous entry..

And a Happy Happy happy happy belated birthday to IVON. =) Sorry i missed the actual date, but i hope you'll be happy EVERYDAY, not just on your birthday.

Was happy and surprised to see that on her blog.. hahaha.. Thx for ur belated bdea wishes ya,Diya!! =)

Ok.. I am off to enjoy my holiday!! hahaha.. Meanwhile.. Joyce,continue to do ur projects and jiayou.. Dun need to envy me and huiyuan cos we had been thru wat u r feeling now.. lol..

No comments: