Monday, October 22, 2007

我很忙!

hahaha.. I am back.. Actually i was supposed to look for job adverts on e net and newspapers for my comm skills assignment,but i got so distracted and in e end,i came to blog.. haha.. Thanks for all ur concerns on my tagboard.. I am alright now.. So guys,dun worry.. haha..

Was rather busy these few weeks.. With sch stuffs and so on.. It's now week 2 of sch.. All e lecturers are starting to talk abt projects and stuffs.. Till now,i still cant get use to my time-table.. Sch starts at 8am on every wed,thurs and fri.. ANd practically,i will be either late or damn late for these 3 days.. But i did try my best to be punctual.. It's really a torture to wake up early for 3 consecutive days.. hahaha..

Oh ya.. I heard Jay Chou's latest song <牛仔很忙> from his latest album <我很忙>.. The album is currently not out yet.. But,e preorder for e album will start tml.. haha.. E rhythm of this song is so 朗朗上口! And it seems to be stucked in my mind.. lol.. Saw e mtv on youtube.. Enjoy it! (U can see e cute side of Jay.. hahaha..)


周杰倫-牛仔很忙

p.s. Happy Belated Birthday to DIYA! haha.. It was her bdea ytd.. But i haven passed her her bdea present yet.. But i did told her that it will be a belated bdea present for her instead.. lol.. Will try to pass it to her asap.. =)

No comments: