Thursday, October 09, 2008

Radio1003 7th Party!

Ha! I am back.. Sorry for not updating my blog for such a long time... =)

Well, I attended Radio1003 7th Party at St. James Power House last fri(03/10).. haha.. E event was fun! E DJs were super funny and friendly! lol.. Thanks Evonne for e tix.. =) Actually it's my 1st time attending 1003's birthday party although i have been listening to 1003 since 7 yrs ago... XD

Some pics to share..


At e start of e party..



Kemin rapping 忍者 on stage!!



Xiao Zhu and LingZhi performing 篮球火..


Ken and YanZhi wif this year's 1003 Fight Club champion..


At e end of e party..


Ken and me!! haha!! Green hair.. It's cool... XD


Limei and me!! She's super friendly.. =)


Xiao Le aka Little Joy and me!! Nice meeting u!! And.. I am not LeLe!! LOL!! XD


Ok.. A random stuff.. Haha.. I actually signed up for Singapore Media Academy's DJ course.. The course will be conducted by YES933 DJs ChongQing, Mali and Liyi.. Lol.. E fee for e course is kinda ex.. But, i am looking forward to it!! =) E course will be on e 1st week of nov,jus e week before 神木与瞳 come to SG!!



Yeah!! Finally, 校长 is coming to sg!! 所有的瞳学,你们准备好了吗? XD

No comments: