Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A brand new week...

Woo~ It's a brand new week!! This week marks e start of my FYP!! First day was rather sian.. Cos i dun really understand wat am i suppose to do.. But as days goes by, i understand better.. haha.. My topic for FYP is to track a person's location using GPS at an indoor envoirnment.. Hmm.. Was quite bored for e 1st day cos me and my partner spent e whole day doing research and so on.. But it seems to get more fun as days goes by.. haha.. Hope i can finish my project within 12 weeks!! And i hope to score either a A or a B for it.. hehe..

Ok.. Wanna intro to u guys a new variety show today!! It's call 《名厨上菜 I Cook For U》!! Showing every tuesdays on Channel U at 8pm!! Repeat telecast at 12am!! This show is hosted by Cuifang and Jeff.. E show is abt getting chief to cook for a person who is important or leave a deep impression in his life.. It's a nice show!! Worth watching!! =)


《名厨上菜 I Cook For U》

Oh ya!! Guys, keep a lookout for Channel 8's 9pm drama!! Cos e ending song of that show is sang by Diya!! E song name is 《靠近》and it's by Le Sheng!! Btw.. Diya will be having a event at Eastpoint on this sat(2th of June) from 4-5pm!! So drop by to support if u got e time!! =)

Shit.. Gonna take Napfa test tml.. Sian ah!! Wish me luck man!! ;)

No comments: