Friday, May 11, 2007

Luck is coming back~

Haha.. My luck seems to be better.. Not as suay as e past few days.. hehe.. Woo.. Today is 11 May!! And yes!! S.H.E brand new album will be release today!! Woohoo~ haha.. Cant wait for it.. I had preordered e album from S.H.E record company.. And S.H.E manager will only pass all e album we preordered to my fren tonite.. haha..

Well, i was thinking jus now.. It's seems like time passes quite fast.. And i am left wif 10 more working days in M1.. Wow.. That's fast.. haha.. Looking forward to FYP, but not looking forward to e project.. haha.. Instead, i am looking forward to see my classmates back in sch.. I miss my gang.. Haha.. Cos we rarely see each others for e past 2 months due to attachment and fyp.. Hmm..

Ok.. Gonna go.. Gonna meet my boss for a short meeting.. =)

No comments: