Monday, May 07, 2007

A damn suay week..

Haiz.. Really damn suay these few days.. And bcos of these few days, my mood is really terrible now..

Last sat went to Tank's autograph session at JEC.. Saw Trecia xiao mei there n we chatted for a while after e autograph session.. After that, i meet my family at Woodlands for dinner.. We treated mum to an early Mothers' Day dinner.. Then,we went to check out e pasam malam and e funfair beside Woodlands mrt station.. And suay things start to happen.. I lost my wallet!! Waulao.. Dunno which person took it.. But i would curse e person who took it.. Wah biang.. Damn jialet la.. Try searching for it oso cannot find.. After that went back home to lodge a police report.. Haiz.. I got quite alot of stuffs in my wallet sia.. My EZ-link card, student admin card, library card and so on.. And those $$ in my wallet, actually is for returning yuneng de.. But now all gone.. Hope some kind soul who got my wallet will send it to e police station..

Sun, stayed at home e whole day.. Was actually planning to go to Tank's event at IMM with Peishan.. But in e end, my mood was spoiled by my wallet incident, so i decided to stay at home e whole day.. Watch DVD and did some stuffs at home.. At about 5pm++, Peishan called me and told me "Who call u not to come la, Tank picked u to take photo wif him lor.. U didnt come,so Tank go pick other ppl le la..".. I was like WTH.. Haiz.. No fate with Tank la.. Try my luck again nxt time if there is anymore such event.. But i still feel quite ke xi la.. My grandma was admitted to hospital ytd due to a fall.. Haiz.. Hope she can get well soon cos she is already 90++ years old le..

Today, left home at 7.50am.. Left home rather early today, thot that i dun have to rush for e M1 shuttle bus.. But in e end,i am still late and i miss e shuttle bus.. Cos e stupid mrt train break down at admiralty mrt station.. Wasted 10mins of my time.. Haiz.. reached jurong east at abt 8.43am.. Missed e shuttle bus.. Got to take e IBP bus instead.. And shit.. I dun have any coins wif me.. So i gonna ask one of e staff from M1 if she got extra coins.. Sian.. Haiz.. Alone in e office now cos my partner is on mc.. Sighz..

So many suay things have been happening to me and e ppl around me.. Haiz.. Hope my good luck will come back soon..

No comments: