Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Picture time!!

Woohoo~ I am here to show u guys pics!! haha.. These pics is all on e Motorcross event!! Will show u guys e Shrek 3 premiere and Bukit Batok CC performance pic nxt time!! Oh ya.. And not forgetting e Jurong Point event on mother's day.. =) Enjoy!


E day before e actual race!!


Cuifang trying out the bike.. *but i think it's too small for her* haha..


Lee Teng wif his new hairstyle..


Dee trying to hide her ears.. haha..


Look how dirty Lee Teng's shirt is!!


Jiaying!!


This is cool!! =)


好姐妹.. haha..


Dee and Cuifang!!


Cuifang..


Cuifang in her racing outfit!! Nice~


Cuifang and Luoyi..


Dee in her racing outfit..


Lee Teng wif his spoiled helmet.. haha..


Luoyi~


Yeah!!


Dee and Cuifang again!!


Lee Teng and me..


Luoyi and me..


Cuifang and me!! I am not so scare of cf now.. haha..


Me and Jiaying!!


Zijie and me!! Support him in CSS2!! That's Diya's PSP in zj's hand.. hee..


Dee and me!! =D


Lastly, an unglam pic all thanks to Diya!! haha.. She whacked me wif her glove.. -.-

No comments: