Thursday, July 12, 2007

Busy week again..

Woo~ this week is another busy week again.. haha..

Monday(9th July) was Huiyu and Wanrong's bdea.. Met up wif my sec sch frens at AMK Hub NYNY to have a meal.. Was super shagged on that day.. But i still turn up for e celebration.. When i saw my sec sch frens,i jus recalled that it has been ages since i last went out wif them.. haha.. E celebration was fun.. After the meal,i went home while e rest of them continue to go other places to have a chat and so on.. Well, I MISS U GALS!! Let's meet up some other time ya!! haha.. =P


Jay, me, Ber..


Grp pic taken at NYNY..


Grp pic taken outside AMK Hub..


Tuesday(10th July) was e gala premiere of Harry Potter at Lido.. Went there wif Joyce.. Reach at abt 7++pm n we had our dinner there.. E event was supposed to start at 830pm but as usual,expected Diya and Carrie to be late.. haha.. Oh ya.. I saw Kening and Jianwen at e movie premiere too!! Long time didnt see kening le sia.. haha.. N oso.. Wanna thanks xt cos she informed me n joyce when she saw cuifang.. N i am so happy to see cuifang.. hahaha.. As usual,still very friendly.. Cuifang came wif her sister(e one involved who was in hospital e other time) and she was surprised to see me n joyce.. haha.. Cuifang is so caring.. I got xt to help me hold my lappy while i helped joyce to take pics wif cf and cf actually say to xt "小心一点,不要弄坏她的laptop..".. haha.. How sweet of her.. Cuifang even asked me whether my laptop is heavy anot.. lol.. Not long after cf arrive,Diya and carrie oso arrive.. Diya brought along her cousin to watch e movie too.. Diya and Carrie were really late.. I think e show started b4 they went in.. hahaha.. Oh ya.. Carrie oso asked whether my lappy is heavy.. lol.. All so concern abt my lappy arh.. haha.. They went in for e movie shortly after they got their popcorn and so on.. lol.. Me and joyce went home after they went in..


Me and fang gu!!



Me and dee!! woo~


Carrie and me..


Ah Teng!!


Cuifang!!


是美的咯!!


A special pose for me!! haha..


MLB rox!! =P


Carrie!!

Now, for e BEST pic of all...

.
.
.


So nerdy!! haha..

Ytd went for badminton session wif Kexin, Shu hua and Julian.. Wow.. Damn shiok.. haha.. long time didnt exercise le.. I mus continue to exercise regularly!! Woo~ Will update again!! tata.. =P

No comments: