Monday, July 16, 2007

I feel blessed..

Woo.. Recently i keep having e feeling that i am actually quite lucky to have noe all those peeps in my life.. They are all nice peeps.. haha.. All my frens, all my idols and so on.. Thanks guys for letting me have this feeling!! haha..

Ok.. Went to mediacorp to watch e SPD charity show ytd.. haha.. Overall,e show was not too bad.. Only that i cant recongise cf and dee in their performance costume.. lol..

Well, was a happy day for us(me,joyce n huiyuan) cos cf did something(but cant tell u guy) that we didnt expect and it brighten up our day!! Cuifang rox man!! hahaha..

Yes!! And joyce.. We won e battle with glory!! woo!!

haha.. I am not good at expressing all these things that makes me feel blessed in words.. So i shall let e pics do e talking!! =)






These are from Xinyu(Superhost), my gan jie.. All these was wat xinyu got for me as my bdea present.. She bought all these during her holiday trip to hong kong.. And for e bottle of stars, she folded it herself.. Well, i was really touched when i received it.. Really.. But.. I had lost contact wif her.. haiz..





These are from Lee Teng(Superhost).. Received it on his 1st FC gathering.. haha.. Was a fun gathering.. E present was a small vacuum cleaner.. Quite cute.. haha..






This are from dee.. haha.. Actually there is quite alot of note she wrote for me.. But i only show u guys some.. heh.. E cap was from her 2nd gathering.. I love it alot.. haha..


I cant tell u guys wat i promised cuifang.. hehe.. Joyce and huiyuan.. Are u thinking wat i am thinking.. lol.. =P

No comments: