Sunday, July 01, 2007

Last fri..

Last fri was a tired day for me.. Met kelly to go to NEA concert to give dee some support.. Saw zj rehearsing and he almost fell down on stage.. Damn unglam.. Diya rehearsed e song that she is planning to sing for e concert.. She rehearsed 2 solo songs "翻不完的夏天","知足" and a duet song "恋爱达人" wif daren.. E full dress rehearsal starts at 7++pm due to e rain.. It keeps on raining non-stop and dee msg me to ask whether we r ok anot.. haha.. So caring sia..

Then, kelly and i waited until e whole rehearsal ends.. Dee came out wif daren and actually daren wanted to give dee a ride, but dee told daren to go off first.. And she wan me n kelly to acc her to cine to look for zj..

Dee went into a shop and bought a shirt for zj.. haha.. Then we went to yoshinoya to take a sit as dee wanna eat something.. Dee was asking me wat i wan, she wanna treat.. But i told her it's ok, dun need la.. haha.. But i left after awhile.. Cos diya said "hey.. u really look very tired leh.. y not u go home first?" So i left first..

Wah biang.. Damn troublesome when gg home..Cos it's still raining n i am holding on to my lappy.. Damn sian.. Went online after i reach home.. Xiao mei came to chat wif me.. haha.. She told me that her com clashed n all her pics n videos of diya r gone.. So i send her my collection.. Was damn shagged for last fri.. =)

No comments: