Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Time to update..

hahaha.. I noe.. I didnt really update regularly recently.. and joyce had been reminding me to update.. hahaha.. Was busy wif stuffs recently.. Attended S.H.E 'PLAY' Concert and autograph session last weekend.. Was a busy weekend for me.. lol.. Met up wif my usual S.H.E gang to attend S.H.E event..

Sat (28/07/2007)
Went to queue for S.H.E wif kexin n shuhua at abt 2++pm.. By the time i reach there, everyone from my usual S.H.E gang was there alr.. lol.. Waited until abt 7++pm and we r allowed to enter e Max Pavilion.. And e best is.. I am seated at e VIP area.. The concert can be considered a good one.. The only problem is that e duration of e concert is too short.. And.. S.H.E didnt sing my fav song(再别康桥) from e latest album!! lol.. But overall, it's still very fun!!Oh ya.. Diya n Zijie attended e concert too.. lol.. Before e concert start, dee sms-ed me asking whether am i there anot.. lol.. Dee and zj was seated at e super VIP area, which is jus beside my area.. Woo!! Too lazy to upload pic.. ahaha.. Will upload when i have e time.. =)

Sun (29/07/2007)
Went to queue for S.H.E autograph session at abt 9++am.. After a while,we was shifted from e entrance of IMM to e warehouse area at level 4.. But at abt 12++pm,i managed to get into e autograph venue at level 3 wif e help of my frens.. haha.. thanks to them man!! Shi hui,thanks ya!! haha.. Then waited patiently for e autograph session to start and headed off to SPC bukit merah wif joyce and my S.H.E gang cos Diya and S.H.E will be there.. Diya performed b4 S.H.E came and S.H.E only came for awhile.. And.. It's e first time i managed to stand at e 1st row and see S.H.E sia!! Woo!! It's so close!! haha.. Took pics too.. Will upload nxt time.. And Diya did something crazy and funny.. lol.. She screamed loudly for S.H.E but S.H.E didnt turn around and look at her.. hahaha.. It's a damn funny scene.. And Diya gave us a ride to bishan b4 she rush home to pack her stuffs for her japan trip at night.. She will be away for 1 week.. Hmm..

Well,I am really happy that i managed to make so many 志同道合 frens thru events!!
haha.. It's fun having them around!! =)

Will upload pics nxt time.. I promise.. heh..

No comments: