Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Demoralised..

Haiz..

Got back my fyp result this morning at 12am++.. It's like WTH lo.. Got a C+ for my fyp.. Was actually expecting a grade better than this lo.. But it turned out to be like that..

And..

E worse thing is that,my GPA dropped quite alot too!! From 3.3++ to 3.18!! After seeing all these,it makes me so demoralised and it totally spoil my holiday mood.. Seeing my result like that,that oso means that i gonna chiong hard for my next sem.. 1 more sem to go before i can graduate from poly.. And i actually got expectation of myself.. I wan my GPA to be at least above 3 when i graduate.. So to maintain my current GPA,i gonna at least score B or better for all modules.. But i dun have much confident to score for next sem.. haiz.. 可能我对自己的要求太高了.. 要求太高,也只会带给自己更大的压力...

No comments: