Friday, September 21, 2007

Time-table is out!!

Oh.. My final sem time-table is finally out!! And.. It's kinda shitty man..

Mon lesson starts from 11am and ends at 1pm.. 2hrs of lec only?!?! I simply think that it's a waste of time jus going to sch for 2hrs.. But no choice.. Still have to go.. :s

Tues lesson starts from 9am and ends at 6pm.. Oh man.. A long day again.. Hate it.. haha..

Wed lesson starts from 8am and ends at 3pm.. Argh.. I dread waking up so early!! 8am lesson somemore!! Shit.. think i will be late almost every week..

Thurs lesson starts from 8am and ends at 3pm.. Same timing as Wed's lesson.. I hate morning lesson!! Argh..

Fri lesson starts from 8am(again!!) and ends at 4pm.. At least my time-table doesnt ends at 6pm on fri and i am happy abt that.. But 3 consecutive days of morning lesson at 8am is so OMG!! I will sure be late for lesson man.. :s

And.. I wanna thanks all those who had been encouraging me these few days.. I appreciated all ur encouragment!! I will JIAYOU de!! =)

No comments: