Sunday, September 02, 2007

Still happily enjoying my hols..

Woohoo!! Back to blog.. Was to busy enjoying my holidays till i am so lazy to blog.. lol..

Had dinner wif Joyce and Huiyuan on last sun.. It was really a very belated belated belated bdea dinner.. lol.. Had dinner at Hereen's NYDC,bcos i like e food at NYDC and oso,i can use the vouchers that was given by Diya during her 2nd gahering.. haha.. Got to know from huiyuan that Diya actually did planned to drop by during dinner to give me a surprise de.. But due to some reasons,she can make it and she dropme a sms saying that she cant make it and some belated belated belated bdea wishes.. haha.. For that sms, i forgive her.. lol..

Stayed at home on mon,tues and wed.. Didnt go anywhere.. haha..

Went to my 2nd sis's house on thurs to see my nephew.. He was down wif fever and so on.. Stayed at my sis's house for a short while b4 dropping by to visit hongquan at e toa payoh giordano branch.. haha.. Had a short chat wif him b4 going off..

Woke up damn early on fri cos it's TEACHER'S DAY!! Went back to NBSS wif melinda and yiwen but due to some reasons,we cant enter e sch yet.. So we decided to go Northpoint for a breakfast before going back to sch.. Waited for some time before we can actually enter the sch.. Saw Pio Teo and gang at my void deck.. Was happy to see all my sec. sch teachers again after such a long time.. Really missed them and missed sec. sch life alot.. Saw ms tang, ms naban, ms ng.. Didnt get a chance to see my fav teacher, mrs lim, cos she wasnt in sch on that day.. But nevermind, i believe that i will still have chances to see her b4 NBSS shifted to another location at e end of e year.. After visiting my sec. sch teachers, went to Evergreen Pri. to visit my pri. sch teacher, mrs chua.. She was transferred to this sch aft i graduated from former pri. sch.. Actually she is more like a fren than a teacher to me.. haha.. Received her call jus when i stepped into e sch.. She called to say that she had leave e sch after her lesson cos she needa prepare for e teachers' day dinner at night.. She said there will always be chance for us to meet up.. lol.. Then she started asking me abt how is my studies and so on.. After that, she keep encouraging me to go uni after i graduate from poly.. Hmm.. I shall consider abt that as u noe that uni sch fee is actually not very cheap.. lol..

Went to COMEX fair on sat to support Diya at e SONY Exhibition event.. Saw Eileen and Huiyuan at level 3 and we went to level 4 for a while cos Eileen wanna give Cruz something.. So i went up to level 4 for a while and went to level 3 after that.. Saw Zijie e moment i went down and passed e drink i bought to Diya.. Shortly after that, Diya and Daren went on stage for their performance.. Diya sang 《我想要说》 and Daren sang 《淘汰郎》.. After that, e both of them duet 《私奔到月球》.. Had a short autograph session after their performance.. Waited for e whole event to end and went Diya drove me to Bugis for dinner with Daren.. Wenhai and his fren joined us shortly after we arrived at e restaurant.. Chatted and left e restaurant after that.. Went to e carpark wif Diya to collect some stuffs from wenhai.. Bump into my mum's fren while i am on my way to e carpark.. lol.. After collecting e stuffs from wenhai,Diya walked me up and i left first as Diya needa go off to meet her frens.. Was a fun and interesting day indeed.. lol..

Stayed at home e whole day on sunday as i am too lazy to go out.. haha..

No comments: